Welcome to Harvard at Trilogy! We're excited that you have chosen to live with us. The Property Management Office is your point of contact for move-in, move-out, and anything related to your apartment or the property in general.
If you want to visit the Property Management Office and do not yet have your ID programmed for building access, please press "Management Office" on the intercom in the entryway. After entering the lobby, go through a set of double doors which will lead you to a bank of two elevators. Take either one to the second floor. Note: the single elevator in the lobby goes only to the garage.
Meet the Property Management Team
Susan and George (not shown, Dan)
HU Housing Contact Information
- Property Management Office: 170 Brookline Avenue - Second Floor, Boston, MA 02215
- Office Hours: 8:00 AM—5 PM, Monday—Friday, except University holidays.
- Phone: 617-998-7549
- Email: email@example.com
- Area Manager: Dan Blair
- Property Manager: Susan DeBarros
- Property Operations Assistant: George O'Dell
- HUH Leasing: 617-495-1459 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rent Payment questions (HUH Accounts Receivable): 617-495-1612 or email@example.com
- Sustainable Community Program: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resident Portal
Important Things to Note
- This is a card-access controlled building, with building access granted through the residents’ Harvard University ID card. Approved family members are eligible for a “Family” ID card for this purpose. Residents who do not yet have an ID card will be issued a temporary access card, valid for a maximum of 30 days, which may be used until the ID card is issued. Once you receive your ID card, you will need to bring it to the Property Management Office for activation. You will also be required to return the temporary access card at that time.
- Upon checking in, all residents will be issued a unit key, a mailbox key, and a key to the access door, which provides an additional way to enter the building. The access door is located to the left of the 150 Brookline Avenue awning.
- As our primary method of communication with residents is by email, we ask that you take a moment to Login to the resident portal to enter a current email address. While there, please be sure that your emergency contact information is up-to-date. Your Username is the email address you used to register for Harvard University Housing, unless you have updated it in your profile.
- All Harvard affiliates are asked to sign up for the University's Emergency Notification System, messageme.
- Residents are expected to comply with the terms of their lease and the “Housing Policies and Procedures for Harvard University Housing Tenants” sent as part of the lease documents package.
- View information about planning your arrival at Harvard University Housing.
We look forward to getting to know you.
The Harvard at Trilogy Property Management Team
Dan, Susan, and George