Welcome to Cronkhite Center! We're excited that you have chosen to live with us. The Cronkhite Center Property Management Office is your point of contact for move-in, move-out, and anything related to your room or the property in general.
Meet the Property Management Team
l to r: Tony, Carlos, Brendan
- Property Management Office: 84 Brattle Street, Room 100
- Office Hours: 9:00 AM—5:00 PM, Monday—Friday, except University holidays.
- Office Phone: 617-495-1252
- On-duty Resident Advisor (RA) cell phone: 617-312-7112. This phone is only monitored outside of regular office hours.
- Office Email: email@example.com
- Area Manager: Anthony Pendenza
- Property Manager: Brendan Mansfield
- Property Operations Assistant: Carlos Sousa
- Graduate Commons Program: Tara Bartley, Program Manager, Room 103
- Sustainable Community Program: firstname.lastname@example.org
- HUH Leasing: 617-495-1459
- Cronkhite Dining Services Manager: Joe Iovino, 617-495-8687
- Room payment questions: Harvard University Housing Accounts Receivable, 617-495-1612
- Resident Portal
- Residents must have their Harvard ID cards activated by our office. New Harvard students must return the temporary swipe card issued by our office before we can activate newly issued Harvard ID cards.
- It is very important that we have current contact information for you, as well as the name of someone to contact in the event of an emergency. Please login to the Resident Portal to update your email address, if needed, and to enter emergency contact information. Your Username is the email address you used to register for Harvard University Housing, unless you have updated it in your profile.
- Residents are expected to conduct themselves in a respectful and appropriate manner at all times. You will be held to the standards and policies noted on this web site, in your housing contract and to those of your graduate or professional school.
- All Harvard affiliates are asked to sign up for the University's Emergency Notification System, messageme.
There are four Resident Advisors living at Cronkhite. They are peer leaders whose roles and responsibilities include building community through Graduate Commons programming, acting as a resource for students’ questions, and maintaining a positive living and learning community. If you experience a building- or student-related issue outside of regular Property Management Office hours, please contact the on-duty RA by calling 617-312-7112.
Any time a member of the staff enters your room they will lock it upon leaving, so please be sure to take your key with you when you are not in your room.
- Work requests: By signing your housing contract, you grant permission for a member of the HU Housing staff to enter your room should a request for work be submitted.
- Inspections: Room inspections will be done prior to move-in, during your residency, and again after moveout. Advance notice will be provided to residents when inspections of occupied rooms are scheduled. Any damage found to the room will result in a charge to your student bill.
- Emergencies: The Cronkhite housing staff also reserves the right to enter any room when there is sufficient reason to believe either a resident’s or the community’s health or safety may be at risk or if there is a maintenance emergency.
Staff will leave a notice of entry when someone has entered your room.
Please contact us if you have any questions. We look forward to getting to know you.
The Cronkhite Property Management Team
Tony, Brendan, and Carlos