AMENITIES & FEATURES
- Non-smoking property
- Graduate Commons Program
- Sustainable Community Leaders Program
- Children's playground and toddler's playground
- Children’s playroom (Membership begins in July or January only)*
- Some furnished studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom apartments
- Elevators in high-rise buildings**
- Accessible units available
- Balconies in many apartments
- Bicycle storage
- Vending machines
- Laundry rooms
- Common room
- Three study rooms (one in each high-rise building)
- Cable ready
- Internet service in apartments
- Wireless Internet service in some common areas
- Kitchens include electric stove, disposal, refrigerator, dishwasher in some apartments, microwave in some apartments
- Steam heat
- Smoke detectors
- Tile flooring
- Heat, hot and cold water, sewer, and electricity included in the rent
- NOTE: Peabody Terrace cannot accommodate air conditioners, portable dishwashers, or washing machines.
- *The Harvard Childcare Center at Peabody Terrace is not run by HUH and residency at Peabody Terrace does not guarantee you a spot.
- ** Elevators are only located in the high-rise towers (buildings 2, 11, and 24) and only stop at floors 1, 4, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, and 21.
- Some furnished studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom apartments are available. View a list of furnished units.
- View welcome information for Peabody Terrace.
Harvard University Housing does not manage any parking facilities. Parking for residents is available, for a fee, through Harvard University Parking Services. For more information, go to their web site; call 617-496-7827; or visit the Campus Service Center.
Please view the City of Cambridge Parking website to learn about resident and visitor parking restrictions.
If you lease a furnished apartment from Harvard University Housing it will not include linens, dishes, pots/pans, or cutlery. Furnishings differ by unit size and type. Please view our list of furnished units for more information.
Harvard University Housing is dedicated to continually fostering a community of sustainability by improving the efficiency of its buildings and providing residents with the tools and resources to reduce energy and conserve resources.