Cronkhite Graduate Center, a residence hall, is Harvard University Housing's most cost-effective living option. Units are single occupancy (roommates not permitted) and residents share common baths and common kitchens.
- Only full-time Harvard University graduate students (excluding Harvard University Extension School students) are eligible to live in Cronkhite Graduate Center.
- Cronkhite Graduate Center housing and meal contracts run year-round. Contracts typically end on June 30, although start dates can vary.
- A meal plan is mandatory for all Cronkhite residents during the entire term of the housing contract. Meal plan contracts run concurrently with housing contracts. The meal plan for July 1, 2018--June 30, 2019 is $6,450. Note that total meal plan costs will be pro-rated based on your housing contract start and end dates. View the Dining Room Calendar.
- Cronkhite Property Management Office.
- Cronkhite Center Welcome information.
Selecting a room at Cronkhite
- All Cronkhite rooms are selected from the Currently Available list; they do not appear in the View and Select windows.
- Approved applicants meeting the eligibility requirements for Cronkhite and attending GSAS, GSD, GSE, HDS,HKS, or SEAS will be notified when the majority of the Cronkhite units appear on Currently Available – typically soon after the View and Select window assignments are emailed in early May.
- Once the View and Select windows close (typically late May or early June), we will notify eligible applicants in the schools not listed above that they may now select an available Cronkhite unit from Currently Available.
Learn more by viewing the following documents.
- Residence Hall Policies and Procedures for Cronkhite Graduate Center
- Sample Cronkhite Graduate Center Residence Hall Contract
- Subletting a Cronkhite Graduate Center room
The 2013 renovation of Cronkhite achieved LEED Gold certification from the US Green Building Council. The project was designed to support Harvard's commitment to sustainability and its goal of operating healthier and more efficient buildings.
NOTE: The Cronkhite Courtyard and Dining Commons may be reserved departmentally for private functions and events dependent on availability. Please contact the Dining Hall Manager, Joe Iovino for booking information at (firstname.lastname@example.org) or +1 (617) 495-8687
|Radcliffe Institute For Advanced Study||0.1 Miles||2 Minute Walk|
|Harvard Graduate School Of Education||0.1 Miles||2 Minute Walk|
|Harvard Law School||0.3 Miles||6 Minute Walk|
|Harvard Kennedy School||0.3 Miles||7 Minute Walk|
|Graduate School Of Arts & Sciences||0.3 Miles||7 Minute Walk|
|Harvard College||0.3 Miles||7 Minute Walk|
|School Of Engineering And Applied Sci...||0.4 Miles||9 Minute Walk|
|Graduate School Of Design||0.5 Miles||10 Minute Walk|
|Harvard Divinity School||0.7 Miles||14 Minute Walk|
|Harvard Business School||0.7 Miles||14 Minute Walk|