AMENITIES & FEATURES
- Non-smoking property
- Sustainable Community Leaders Program
- Children's outdoor play area
- Childcare center (not operated by HUH) is located on the grounds
- Pet friendly (some apartments)
- Accessible units available
- Some apartments have a balcony or a patio
- Additional storage is limited
- Bicycle storage
- Vending machines
- Washer/dryer in some apartments
- Laundry room
- Cable ready
- Internet service
- Many apartments have a working fireplace
- Kitchens include gas or electric stove, dishwashers in 2 and 3 bedroom apartments only, disposal, and refrigerator
- Forced hot water heat
- Smoke detectors
- Carpet and ceramic tile flooring
- Heat, hot and cold water, sewer, and electricity included in the rent
Harvard University Housing does not manage any parking facilities. Parking for residents is available, for a fee, through Harvard University Parking Services. For more information, go to their web site; call 617-496-7827; or visit the Campus Service Center.
Please view the City of Cambridge Parking website to learn about resident and visitor parking restrictions.
If you lease a furnished apartment from Harvard University Housing it will not include linens, dishes, pots/pans, or cutlery. Furnishings differ by unit size and type. Please view our list of furnished units for more information.
Harvard University Housing is dedicated to continually fostering a community of sustainability by improving the efficiency of its buildings and providing residents with the tools and resources to reduce energy and conserve resources.