AMENITIES & FEATURES
- Non-smoking property
- Graduate Commons Program
- Sustainable Community Leaders Program
- Elevator(s) in building
- Accessible units available
- LEED Gold certified
- Additional storage is limited
- Bicycle storage
- Vending machines
- Laundry room
- Exercise room
- Common room
- Two study rooms
- Cable ready
- Wireless Internet service in apartments and common areas
- Kitchens include electric stove, microwave oven, dishwasher, disposal, and refrigerator
- Central air conditioning
- Forced hot air heat
- Smoke detectors
- Carpet and linoleum flooring
- Heat, hot and cold water, sewer, and electricity included in the rent
Harvard University Housing does not manage any parking facilities. Parking for residents is available, for a fee, through Harvard University Parking Services. For more information, go to their web site; call 617-496-7827; or visit the Campus Service Center.
NOTE: Resident and visitor on-street parking permits are not available from the City of Cambridge for residents of this property.
If you lease a furnished apartment from Harvard University Housing it will not include linens, dishes, pots/pans, or cutlery. Furnishings differ by unit size and type. Please view our list of furnished units for more information.
Harvard University Housing is dedicated to continually fostering a community of sustainability by improving the efficiency of its buildings and providing residents with the tools and resources to reduce energy and conserve resources.