AMENITIES & FEATURES
- Non-smoking property
- Some apartments have a balcony or a porch
- Some units have 1.5 bathrooms
- Laundry room
- Cable ready
- Kitchens include gas or electric stove, disposal in one three-bedroom apartment only, and refrigerator
- Some apartments have a study
- Steam heat
- Some apartments have a non-working, decorative-only fireplace
- Smoke detectors and sprinklers
- Wood and linoleum, carpet (basement apartments only)
- Heat, hot and cold water, sewer, and electricity included in the rent
Harvard University Housing does not manage any parking facilities. Parking for residents is available, for a fee, through Harvard University Parking Services. For more information, go to their web site; call 617-496-7827; or visit the Campus Service Center.
Please view the City of Cambridge Parking website to learn about resident and visitor parking restrictions.
If you lease a furnished apartment from Harvard University Housing it will not include linens, dishes, pots/pans, or cutlery. Furnishings differ by unit size and type. Please view our list of furnished units for more information.
Harvard University Housing is dedicated to continually fostering a community of sustainability by improving the efficiency of its buildings and providing residents with the tools and resources to reduce energy and conserve resources.