AMENITIES & FEATURES
- Non-smoking property
- Some apartments have a balcony or a porch
- Some units have 1.5 bathrooms
- Laundry room
- Cable ready
- Kitchens include gas or electric stove, disposal in one three-bedroom apartment only, and refrigerator
- Some apartments have a study
- Steam heat
- Some apartments have a non-working, decorative-only fireplace
- Smoke detectors and sprinklers
- Wood and linoleum, carpet (basement apartments only)
- Heat, hot and cold water, sewer, and electricity included in the rent
Harvard University Housing does not manage any parking facilities. Parking for residents is available, for a fee, through Harvard University Parking Services. For more information, go to their web site; call 617-496-7827; or visit the Campus Service Center.
Please view the City of Cambridge Parking website to learn about resident and visitor parking restrictions.
Harvard University Housing's furnished apartments do not include linens, dishes, pots/pans, or cutlery. Furnishings differ by unit size and type. Please view our list of furnished units for more information.
Harvard University Housing is dedicated to continually fostering a community of sustainability by improving the efficiency of its buildings and providing residents with the tools and resources to reduce energy and conserve resources.