Harvard and affiliated hospital faculty, staff, and retirees are invited to attend a free seminar or desktop webinar.
Buying a primary residence - Topics include:
- How much can I really afford to pay?
- What type of special loans are available? (first-time buyer, physician, and more)
- How to secure that new home in a competitive market.
- How does the process, from offer to acceptance to closing, work?
Please click on the Register link in the Location section to sign up. Internet log-in and phone dial-in instructions will be provided to webinar registrants prior to the webinar date.
- Seminar and webinar questions: Call Sarah de Melo at 617-495-9324 or email.
Upcoming Seminars and Webinars
|TYPE OF SEMINAR||DATE||TIME||LOCATION|
|HOME BUYING||June 19, 2019||12:00-1:30 PM||WEBINAR
|HOME BUYING||July 16, 2019||12:00-1:30 PM||WEBINAR