Harvard University Housing offers these special housing options.
Click here for complete details about HUH Pet-Friendly Housing Policies, Pet and Service Animal Authorization forms, and a list of apartments that are pet friendly.
All Harvard University Housing properties are smoke-free. Smoking is prohibited within the apartments, on apartment balconies/patios, near building entrances and exits, all exterior premises, and in all common areas within these buildings, including hallways, stairways, elevators, laundry rooms, and any other designated non-smoking areas.
Some apartments at 10 Akron Street, Harvard @ Trilogy, 4-6 Mount Auburn Street, and Peabody Terrace. You may select furnished as an option when viewing our properties or view a complete list of furnished units.
- Furnished studio apartments typically include a futon, kitchen table/two chairs, bureau/chest of drawers, desk, desk chair, and lamp.
- Furnished one bedroom apartments typically include a bed, table/two chairs, bureau/chest of drawers, futon, coffee/end tables, desk, desk chair, and lamp.
- Furnishings may vary between units and you will need to view the unit rider carefully for details regarding specific furnishings.
- Cronkhite Graduate Center HUH offers 120 traditional furnished residence hall units in the Cronkhite Graduate Center.
- Graduate Commons Program Click here to learn about this interdisciplinary, community-based program and find out where it is offered. You may select Graduate Commons as an option when viewing our properties.
- HUH and HLS partners to reserve the HLS Graduate Student Housing Block comprising a number of apartments in Terry Terrace and 29 Garden Street that are available exclusively to HLS students. Click here for more information.
Note: Availability of special housing options is limited. Please visit the specific property pages for more information.