Harvard University Housing offers these special housing options.
- Click here for complete details about HUH Pet-Friendly Housing Policies, Pet and Service Animal Authorization forms, and a list of apartments that are pet friendly.
- All Harvard University Housing properties are smoke-free. Smoking is prohibited within the apartments, on apartment balconies/patios, near building entrances and exits, all exterior premises, and in all common areas within these buildings, including hallways, stairways, elevators, laundry rooms, and any other designated non-smoking areas.
- Some apartments at 10 Akron Street, Harvard @ Trilogy, 4-6 Mount Auburn Street, and Peabody Terrace; all rooms at Cronkhite Graduate Center; and all apartments at 1306 Massachusetts Avenue, 20-20A Prescott Street, 22-24 Prescott Street, 65 Mount Auburn Street, and 8 Plympton Street.
- To find buildings with furnished units you can select "furnished" as an option when viewing our properties or you can view a complete list of furnished units.
- Furnishings may vary between units and you will need to view the unit rider carefully for details regarding specific furnishings. You can get a general idea about furnishings by scrolling to the bottom of the furnished unit list.
- Note: A property with any furnished apartments will show up when you search for furnished apartments. However, it does not guarantee that there are furnished apartments in all unit sizes. Please view the complete list of furnished units for details.
Cronkhite Graduate Center HUH offers 120 traditional furnished residence hall units in the Cronkhite Graduate Center.
Graduate Commons Program Click here to learn about this interdisciplinary, community-based program and find out where it is offered. You may select Graduate Commons as an option when viewing our properties.
Graduate Student Housing Block
- HUH and HLS partner to reserve the HLS Graduate Student Housing Block comprising a number of apartments in Terry Terrace and 29 Garden Street that are available exclusively to HLS students. Click here for more information.
Note: Availability of special housing options is limited. Please visit the specific property pages for more information.